§ 1 Definitions
- Service - Internet service operating at www.filemailing.com
- External website - website of the Administrator's partners, service providers or recipients
- Administrator - company, operating at 2356 West 80 Street, Hialeah FL 33016, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and gaining access to information on User's devices
- User - a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device - an electronic device together with the software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies - text data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
Internal cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device are sent by the Website's ICT system
External cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the IT systems of external websites
Session cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website during one session of a given device. After the session the files are removed from the User's Device.
Permanent cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website until they are manually deleted. Files are not automatically deleted after the end of the Device session unless the User Device configuration is set to the mode of deleting Cookie files after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
Storage and reading mechanisms - Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device. Transferring viruses, Trojans and other worms to your device is practically impossible.
Internal cookies - internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users' Devices
§ 4 The purposes for which cookies are used
§ 5 External websites
The administrator does not cooperate with external websites and the Website does not place or use any external cookies.
§ 6 Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage and access on User Devices through the Website
The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing data of saved cookies
Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: how to disable cookies.
The User may at any time delete all Cookie files saved so far using the User's Device tools through which the User uses the services of the Website.
§ 7 Website Requirements
Restricting saving and accessing Cookie files on User's Device may cause malfunction of some of the Website's functions.
The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning Website functions if the User limits in any way the ability to save and read Cookie files.
www.filemailing.com File Transfer.